JOB IN STUTTGART!
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative person that is used to working in a diverse international team.
Our firm is an insurance adivisory office with the focus on consulting in different languages.
While our main business is insurance, our activities reach beyond
that. You would help us expanding these activities.
- Writing articles about different topics (e.g. life in Germany) for our
- Compile texts for our websites
- Create informative brochures for our clients
- Constantly updating our Linked-in account
- The ideal person would show professional experience in writing texts
and creating content.
- Profound knowledge in social media would be an advantage.
- You should commit one to two hours a day to the above listed tasks.
- The position is a Minijob that could be extended to a part time job
after 6 months.
- We are looking for a native speaker from the UK or the US with a C2
level in German.
JOB START: October, 1st
Please send your application letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org